Lime Lights: Evelyn Lozada Inspire

Yes, yes and yes, I am an avid viewer of VH1's "Basketball Wives." I am a grown woman who cannot identify with lifestyles of these women and how they carry themselves; but, I do identify with the entertainment these women showcase week after week.  I find the show absolutely comical.  In no way, shape or form should women conduct themselves in a physically aggressive manner.

But the makeup, fashion and trends that are set by these women are very fascinating.  I especially love the makeup the women wear in their one on one interviews as they narrate and explain what was going on in their heads at the time, which leads me to the focus of this post: THE MAKEUP BABY!!!!!

I have been looking for a pic of Evelyn wearing this look for a comparison, but I cannot find one!!! Any who, here is my interpretation of the lime / bright green glittery eyeshadow Ev wears during on of those interviews:



Click on the link to watch the tutorial!!! For Video Tutorial Click HERE
The list of products can be found under the "YouTube" tab located at the top of the page!

Products Used
 
Location on Face
Product
Application Tool
Eyes
Primer: Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24 Hr Eye shadow, Too Cool
Finger

BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Eye Shadow Palette, a skin tone color
Mark (Avon) Fluffy Blending Brush

BH Cosmetics 88 Color Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette, a bright / lime green color
Sonia Kashuk Small Eye Shadow Brush

Glitter Adhesive – LA Splash Eye Shadow Sealer / Base

Stackable Glitter from hobbylobby.com


MAC 195 Concealer Brush





ELF Fan Brush

Eyeliner – Black Radiance Fine Line Liquid Eyeliner


Under Eye Concealer: MAC Select Moisture NW 30

Finger and Sponge w/ foundation residual

Mascara – Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Eye Brows
NYC Brow Powder
Sonia Kashuk Spoolie and Angled Eye Shadow Brush

MAC Select Moisture NW 30

Sonia Kashuk Concealer Brush
Face
Foundation – L’Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation W7 Caramel Beige, W8 Crème Café
Sponge

Powder – I used a foundation powder in a shade close to my skin tone. Use what you like!
Sedona Lace Tulip Contour FB 03
Cheeks
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Real Techniques Contour Brush (From Core Collection)
Lips
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Pencil in Candy
NYX Summer Love
Stilla Seashell





Remember, inner beauty is your TRUE foundation!

~MUAH!~ Lisa Rose AKA Themakeupbaby13




Comments

  1. love it! I might try a similar look for my next tutorial! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! Can't wait to see how you would do it!!! Thanks for checking me out!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and share your thoughts!!!