April Client Feature: #TMBMakeup #TMBBeat #TMBBeauties #LisaRoseMUA757




Use any of the hastags in the title to find more or my images on my social media sites!  My goal is to feature at least one client per month and list the products I used to achieve the look.  All products are linked in this post for you to find. Let's jump in!



Client Skin Type - Oily

Skin Care
I always cleanse the face before I begin, using natural care baby wipes and micellar-cleansing-water from Garnier.  I then toned the face with witch hazel.  To combat oily skin, I usually use MAC Cosmetics Oil Control Lotion. But I've just recently added some Mario Badescu products to my kit. So I used the Control Moisturizer For Oily Skin, which worked very well.  I didn't have to use a primer with this product ( I have found out), but I used my old faithful Embryolisse Hydra Mat Emulsion.

Makeup
Eyes - I pretty much start with the eyes first.
Eye Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Shadows - Vise Art Neutral Matte Palette - using the red brown above the crease as the transition shade, then the dark brown in the crease.  The Lorac Pro 3 Palette using DK. Mocha on the outer third of the lid, Rose Bronze in the center and Lt. Gold in the inner corner. 

Liner - Inglot AMC Gel Liner 77
Lashes - Kiss Broadway Lashes WSP
Mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous

Face -  I always use my holy grail, Graftobian Hi-Def Creme Foundation as a stand alone product. But I've added some other formulations for other skin types.  Her skin is a mixture of the Graftobian with Black Opal Pore Perfecting Liquid Foundation that is designed for oily skin.  I also color corrected the skin with a mixture of LA Girl Pro Conceal Orange Corrector and Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Deep.  Under eye concealer / highlight is also a Graftobian shade.  All face is set with Kett Cosmetics Kett Sett Loose ultra translucent powder that is virtually colorless.  Cheeks, I can't even begin to tell you the name of the shade I used, but a color out of the La Femme Blush Palette that I absolutely love!  Her glow comes from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Kit in Hot Sand. 

Majority of the products are consumer accessible and of very good quality.  I take the utmost pride and care in selecting long lasting, pigmented and well formulated products that will not harm the skin, cause irritations or break outs.  Although all skin types are different and react differently,  have thoroughly researched the quality and stand behind every product I use! 


Comments