May Client Feature: #TMBMakeup #TMBBeat #TMBBeauties #LisaRoseMUA757


May's monthly  feature is a glittery cut crease! Use any of the #hastags in the title to find more or my images on my social media sites!  My goal is to feature at least one client per month and list the products I used to achieve the look.  All products are linked in this post for you to find. If you aren't shopping online with Ebates, then you should try it! We can help each other earn and save! Use my code to sign up: TMB Ebates Referral . When you sign up, you can refer your friends and family too. I will try to link as many products from sites that partner with Ebates so you can earn cash back on your purchases! Ok, ready? Let's jump in!




Client Skin Type - Normal

Skin Care
Per usual, I cleanse the face using natural care baby wipes and micellar-cleansing-water from Garnier.  I then toned the face with witch hazel mixed with Mario Badescu Aloe Toner.  Since my client has normal skin type,  I moisturized with Embryolisse Lait Creme Fluid (I place in a travel bottle).  This moisturizer has the same ingredients and the concentrate, just more water.  For primer, I chose to use a mattifying primer because she was going to be outside as well as inside - it is HOT as Hades in SE VA! I used my old faithful Embryolisse Hydra Mat Emulsion.

Makeup
Eyes - My client wanted a glitter smokey eye. So, for me as an artist, starting with the eyes allows for clean up without disrupting laid foundation.
Brows - Fluidline Brow Gelcreme in Deep Dark Brunette, set with the black and dark brown shadow from the Vise Art Neutral Matte 
Eye Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
Shadows -  I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette for this entire look,  the black from the Vise Art Neutral Matte Palette and M.A.C Cosmetics Rose Pigment.   From the ABH Modern Renaissance, I used Raw Sienna and Burnt Orange above the crease, below the brow bone as the transition color.  Building the crease and outer "V" of the eye, I used Red Ochre,  Love Letter and the black from the Vise Art.  Before I applied the glitter on the lid, I cut the crease with concealer and laid the Rose pigment down with NYX Glitter Glue.   For the glitter, I customized with three colors: gold and pink craft glitter and iridescent Wet & Wild Mega Sparkle Confetti glitter.  Now I purchased my glitters years ago from Hobby Lobby.  Both the Hobby Lobby and Wet & Wild glitters are discontinued.  But NYX has a great glitter collection.  

Liner - Inglot AMC Gel Liner 77
Lashes - Kiss Broadway Lashes WSP
Mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous in Black 

Face - I mixed Graftobian Hi-Def Creme Foundation in Winter Wheat with Black Opal Pore Perfecting Liquid Foundation in Truly Topaz for a creamy flawless finish that would also stand up in at an outdoor event.   All of the face makeup is set with Kett Cosmetics Kett Sett Loose ultra translucent powder that is virtually colorless.  Cheeks, I can't even begin to tell you the name of the shade I used, but a color out of the La Femme Blush Palette that I absolutely love! I bronzed her skin with Sephora Bronzer in Aruba - which is also discontinued! But here's a shade that might be similar - Golden Beige 


Majority of the products are consumer accessible and of very good quality.  I take the utmost pride and care in selecting long lasting, pigmented and well-formulated products that will not harm the skin, cause irritations or break outs.  Although all skin types are different and react differently,  I have thoroughly researched the quality and stand behind every product I use! 


Comments