Subtle Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial

"AAAAACHI-IIIII, excuse me!"
"Bless you. Are you alright?"
As I chuckle to myself, "Yes, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"
"What kind of sneeze was that?"

Get it? Bad joke? Ok, ok, I thought it was corny-cute. Oh, I know, check out my last blog post here to read more about my ACHI Magazine Awards experience.

Let's get to why you are really here!

Here is the rundown of the products I used to achieve this look.  








Product List For Subtle Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial

In no particular order, seen and unseen:

💄BLK OPL True Color Pore Perfection Liquid Foundation - Hazelnut
💄M.A.C Cosmetics Prolongwear Foundation NW 40
💄NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Caramel
💄BLK OPL Invisible Oil Blocking Mattifier Gel Mattiant - Face Primer
💄Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick - Cool Walnut
💄Kett Cosmetics Kett Set Colorless Powder
💄Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder - Light Medium, 20
💄Iman Luminous Powder Foundation in Clay 4
💄Sephora Matte Perfection Powder 64 in Neutral Mocha
💄Juvia's Place The Saharan Palette Vol. II in Yara & Tau
💄Fenty Beauty Kilowatt Highlighter in Hustla Baby
💄Ardell Demi Wispy Lashes
💄LORAC Pro Mega 2 Palette
💄Danessa Myricks Color Fix Eyeliner in Black
💄Urban Decay Trouble Maker Mascara
💄Colour Pop Lipstick in C'mon Sis
💄LORAC Lipstick in Party Girl
💄Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Chocolate and tinted brow gel in Espresso





If you stumbled upon this post, here is the video reference! Enjoy. 

Comments